Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

A hard and long day, but I am happy!

We couldn't go to Lafayette today to buy the dress I love :( So my Mum and me, we went to lots of other stores in Alec, after 3 stores, where were wunderful, but too expensive dresses. I was sad about never finding a dress, without any hope we went into the last store and the first dress I saw, I felt in love with again and the other dress was forgotten ♥ I couldn't take I picture while I was wearing the dress because there was no mirrow in the fitting room, because it looks a little bit different when it is worn...




I really love it and the color. The most important thing: My date loves it too, haha !

Because Saturday is homecoming it is spirit week at our school, today was Pyjama-Day.. Tomorrow is Sports day, Wednesday: Walkie Talkie (not sure if it is written in the right way :D ) thurstday: Twin-Day, that is going to be awesome, me and anna we've got nearly the dame hair so we gonna be twins... and Friday is black day... I am looking foreward the whole week! and Mariah is probably coming on wednesday... I am excited to meet her. Have a great night, see you ♥