Montag, 21. Januar 2013

2 Weeks have passed in a flash

Today I am here for 2 weeks, but it doesn't fell like such a long time! I still love America, but sometimes there are situations, I just think 'Oh my godnes, Crazy Americans'  For example when my english teacher gives $ 3 to a boy in my English class for licking another boy's neck, haha.

The first day I came here, was really crazy. Because everything was strange, the language is really different as the language I learn in our English Class in Germany. The first week I was really insecure, I didn't know what to do, what is wrong or right. Living with a person I don't know was odd, but after one week it became normal, I really love Candance, how she is and how she treads me. Especially school was hard for me, finding new friends and getting connection in all my new classes isn't easy. I found one good friend, who introduces me to his friends, so I am on the best way, haha. I really like Micheal, we often hang out in school, and of course are the others talking, they say we're daiting and so on. But I don't care :)
Friday I was watched my first basketball game, my school team - Rapides Mustangs vs another schools' team, which name I can't remember, haha. Of course we won, 89:24 That is really good, I was told that our basketball team is good, but that good ? wow :) yesterday I was at the Alexandria mall, to look for a new phone, but I couldn't find one... 
I am wondering that I am not homesick yet, haha. Of course I miss my family and all my friends in Germany and sometime I would prefer being at home than here, but this is my home now for 5 months, sounds strange but it's true. I started using new words and speaking more fast, understanding the people now isn't that hard as at my first days... 
Tomorrow I am out of school, because it's Martin Luther King day. Also in Tuesday school is closed.. Tomorrow we're going to visit my mum's grandma and next week my brazil-sister will come, looking forwart to meet her.

See & ♥ you !