Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Go Mustangs!


This week was amazing! It was Homecoming week, we were dressed up every day... And on wednesday I finally got my new sister, she's so nice. On Friday We went to the Homecoming game, but I stop writing now, because it's easier to show show, have fun watching the pictures ! ♥

 I've a new sister ♥

Twinday in School. I am sorry I didn't take more pictures of my dresses at the homcoming week.. But the other themes were: Pyjama, Sport, Wakie Takie und Black. 


Homecoming meeting after School 
 
 How it looks like when boys are wearing girls clothes to become homecoming Princess. It is a pity, I could just take a picture from the back :(



Homecoming-Game


Go Mustangs !
 Just want you to see how a american Basketball game, with real american Cheerleaders looks like, have fun watching the video.. :)


Today's night is homecoming I am sooo excited ! I promise I am gonna post lots of pictures in a few days...