Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

Welcome to Baton Rouge!


Oh, that was a hard bur awesome weekend! We weren't at home the whole weekend, friday after school we directly left and went to a restaurant with my hostmum's mum and it wasn't a normal supper we ate this night. We ate Crawfish, it is a reall, really popular food here everybody love it and I can say I understand why, because even it is hard to eat it is really good. After that we spent the night at Host-Grandma's house, and the next day a 8 we left to go to Baton Rouge to go shopping, finally a shopping tour which is not in Alexandria even I really like the mall in Alexandria but you can't compar it with the Mall of Louisiana in Baton rouge, I really spent lots of money here, especially for clothes from Hollister and Abercrombie, but it is really cheaper here! After around 8 hours shopping we finally went to our hotel, Candance had already told us how good the hotel is, but i didn't expected something like that, itreally seemed to be very expensive. The next morning we ordered breakfast into our hotel room, perfect start in the day !

After the very good breakfast we went to friends I already had met a few weeks ago at Baby Bubba's Bithday Party and had a real american BBQ - yummy. Finally at 8 we were at home - I was just very,very tired so I just went bed.