Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013

Mardi Gras - a crazy and mudy weekend

Hey guys, this weekend was Mardi Gras, I know the most of you won't know what that is, even I don't know what we were celebrating haha, but it is nearly the same like our 'Karneval' in Germany, but the people are not dressed up like we are, they are just wearing crazy colors, in Louisiana they wear purple, yellow and green, because that are the colors of a special Sport team here in Louisiana, but I forgot what kinda sport it was, haha.

On our way to the Alexandria Marddi Gray Parade >






Linzey, Mariah, Me an Adriana at the Mardi Gras Parade:



Riding around with a golf cart, haha




Mud Riding!


I ate and made my first real american pancakes next morning, yummy !



It was an awesome weekend, and we are out of school on Monday and Tuesday and all i gonna do is writing a 1800-word essay about the German-Wall, that is gonna be fun, haha.
see you ♥