Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Welcome back to Germany

Just to let you guys know i got home! And I had nice greets at my house! It was a really long and hard day and now i am  really sleepy, but i will try to stay awake until it is night time over here so I will got over this jetlag as soon as possible... 
At the airport in Alec i ve cried soooooo bad and i was crying the whole flight from Alexandria to Atlanta long (2 hours) and then i calmed down at the airport with the help of some Starbucks and some candies, so i stopped crying and three hours later i was able to go on my plane... after 9 neverending hours i finally landed in Düsseldorf, and guess what! it was raining and when we landed I started crying again because i realized that i cannot go back by now anymore and i missed the super hot Louisiana weather! 
But i stopped crying when I saw one of my best friends waiting for me and when i hugged them all i started all over again but this time because i was so glad to be finally able to hug them all again!
And y'all can see in the picture what was waiting for me at home! 
I really need to rest some days until i am getting to school again and then i will txt y'all again, love ya! ♥