Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

The last hours!

Okay that is not the video i was about to put, but it is a different one which mariah and me recorded yesterday because she has a video blog! I just wanted to post it because it tells you some things about exchange and so on, hopefully y'all like it !


It is 6 o' clock in the morning, in a few hours i am already on my plane... last nght was really hard our best friend slept over and mariah made a video for me (not the one above here another one which i wont put) and i started crying and crying and crying. I am super excited to come back now and i am really ready to go, but it breaks my heart leaving my family and best friends behind me. I am definitely gping to keep writing this blog even i dont know about what yet and hopefully the video gave you a lot information about exchange and y'all enjoyed watching it! 
All my backs are packed i am ready to go! Bye bye America, thank you for the most awesome time in my life, I will come back to see the most of the people here again, at least i will give my best! Thanks for all the people who made me feel like they knew me for years, who helped me to forget about homesickness and other problems. There are not enough words that could describe how much i am going to miss my hostmum and Mariah and my friends, i still need to recognize that i am probably wont see them for a long time and that i am seeing some of them for the last time today! When i am at the airport it is gonna be terribe, i am already crying right now in front of this computer because i am just thinking about leaving here...

Flashback, just a few of thousants of pictures i took in the last 6 months!
My best friend is right beside me but still asleep, i am probably going to wake her up right now so we can enjoy our last hours together before we are heading to the airport, i will post when i am in Germany how my flight was and so on! See y'all later from the other side of the world! A loooot of love, Kati! ♥