Samstag, 8. Juni 2013

5 Days

Just 5 more days in America ! :( and just 6 more days until I see my friends and family in Germany again. I think you need to experienced an exchange to know how I feel and how thousant of other exchange students whose wonderful time ends feel. It is really hard to leave all this behind you, but actually you dont have to because this exchange has changed your life. The friends you met here will probably be your friends forever and you found a second home in the world! It is the most awesome feeling!

Yesterday and today Mariah and me have been at Meagan's because she has a big pool and i wanted to get tan before i leave, and it actually works until i got sunburned... haha so i need to fix this sunburn because sitting hurts and i still need to sit a long time on the plane on my way to Germany! 
Today is Friday and so my last Weekend has started and it definitely has to be awesome! and then after this weekend the fun ends, I need to start packing and buy some stuff. I will tell you on sunday how my weekend was, but now it is late over here and I am gping to bed, goodnigh !