Samstag, 13. April 2013

Time!? stop !

What about 60 days left? That cannot be, it still feels like i've just arrived yesterday! Make this time stop please! Much happened, we have written the ACT test for the ones who don't know what that is it is a test and when you passed it you officially can go to college. Actually seniors take it, i am a senior at my school but actually i am a freshman and i am just a senior because i am an exchange student, but anyways i had to take the test and i think i am the youngest person ever taken this test haha, but i did actually pretty good, got 20 points, and with these points i can go to college, i did awesome good in the Math and English part (i am wondering why i am doing better in the english part as an exchange student than the most of the american students haha ) But i was really bad in the reading and science part, but i think it is understandable that i cannot read that fast like americans can and that is why i could not finish this part and all these complicated words in science just were too much for me...

I just told you how much happened but i already do not know what ther is to have been told, Mariah and me are just having soooo much fun, we are going out everyday every weekend every free second we are spending with the awesome people here, because i dont wanna waste nomore time nomore ( that was Super-Slang ( 3 times negative hahahaha ))
I can just keep repeating how much i love everything here, most at all the people and Mariah, she ist an awesome hostsister like a real sister or your best friend.. I love baseball game and generally all school games, and the spirit and the classes, yes even the classes. Before I came here i haven't thought that it is gonna be so excited like going out every day and so on, but know it is like a way better like i expected.
when i think about other exchange students telling me that they would like to go home and they cry because they are homesick i am just awesome happy with my situation, because i start crying when i think about going home, of course i miss my family, but it will not ruin my time here just because i cannot see my family and german friends for a bit..
okay ich werde versuchen mich mal ein wenig schneller zu melden und euch nicht so lange auf den nächsten post warten lassen. Ich liebe euch ! ♥