Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Last school day, summer break began

So last Thursday was my last School day and with 2 finals it was probably one of the hardest and longest day at rapides High! I had so much to do that i couldnt even think about being sad, but i finally was able to sign Mr Lee's flag  ! and i am proud of myself because even i knew i probably won't see some of these people again i didnt cry at all.
At the right you can see the German flag in Mr Lee's room i signed, at least he is not gonna forget me !


And on Saturday we celebrated that our summer and our summer vacation finally began! Mariah, Me and Jacob went wave boarding and it was alot of fun even Mariah and me couldn't even holt ourself at the water surface. just see and laugh ;) 
 How it actually has to look like, jacob is a prof ;)
 My favourite picture, haha even i couldn't board like Jacob i had alot of fun hahaha!


 Finally summer - Selfies !