Montag, 27. Mai 2013

All what is left... // bilderflut

Now i am sitting here and think about what is left. What is left from the 157 days? - just 16 days! The first month i always looked at my phone and i couldnt wait until i can see my family and friends in Germany again. And now? Of course i still cannot wait for them i cannot wait to hug them all but now there is so much what is holding me here. In 5 month i found friends that are like friends i have known my whole life. It was not easy i came here with alot of issues with the language and without knowing anybody, without friends in another country with another family at another school. But with the time the foreign language becomes normal and easier than your home language haha, strangers become real friends, the other country becomes home, your hostfamily becomes your real family. And your friends and family let you forget that you are actually supposed to be homesick. Oh yeah right point, some people have sent me some messages and asked me if i really hadnt been homesick at all and i can honestly say 'no'! I really dont know why, maybe because i had no problemes with nothing here, everything was so perfect, no problems finding new friends, no problems in school or with my hostfamily. I was really lucky! :)
So i need to say that again, there are 16 days left, that is so less ! I gonna try to post something more often so u have a great view how my last days here are going!


i just picked some random and unshown pictures, cuz i thought the post was too short !






 Fun in Walmart


 She's probably gonna kill me for posting this picture but whatever. Skyping with german friends ! ♥